Bitcoin Press Release: Global digital asset platform Bithumb will be giving away 10 Million FZZ in Season 4 of it’s Staging Event.
1 Oct 2019, Seoul, Republic of Korea – Global digital asset platform Bithumb has announced the latest season of it’s “BG Staging” event, which will take place from October 5th to October 7th, 2019. Bithumb will give away 10 million FZZ to registered users in the 4th edition of the event, to celebrate the listing of the liquidity network token on its platform.
Bithumb Staging Season 4
The Bithumb Staging Season 4 event will be broken up into three rounds, starting on the 5th of October, and finishing on the 7th of October, 2019.
Round One: October 5th 14:00:00 – 18:00:00 (UTC + 8)
Round Two: October 6 14:00:00 – 18:00:00 (UTC + 8)
Round Three: October 7 14:00:00 – 18:00:00 (UTC + 8)
- Registered users must complete LV.2 KYC before participating in the activity.
- Registered users can claim their raffle tickets on the BG staging page.
- The number of draw tickets will be equivalent to users ‘master token holding’. The FZZ (the tokens will be issued by F1ZZ, under the following guidelines:
- The equivalent of 100 USDT in master tokens will give users the chance to claim 1 ticket without consuming their tokens.
- Conventional tokens that are considered in this activity include USDT, BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, EOS, and XRP.
- The combination of different multi-tokens for 1 lottery ticket is inadmissible.
- Tokens used to claim lottery tickets will remain blocked until activity ends (October 7th at 6 pm (UTC + 8)
- A daily record of users assets (the sum of all assets except BUSD) will be obtained 7 days before commencement (from 28 September to 4 October). The draw multiplier will depend on the total daily average assets.
Users with total assets equal to, or less than 10,000 USDT, will receive a multiplier of 1.
Users with total assets equal to, or greater than 10,000 USDT but less than 20,000 USDT, will receive a multiplier of 1.1. Users with total assets equal to, or greater than 20,000 USDT but less than 30,000 USDT, will receive a multiplier of 1.2.
Users with multipliers of 1.1 will receive an extra lottery ticket for every 10 claimed lottery tickets. Users with multipliers of 1.2, will receive 2 extra tickets for every 10 claimed tickets. A user can claim up to 100 raffle tickets (excluding extra tickets) bonus for every 10 draws – 100 FZZ. Users will receive 1 point for each draw
Token Distribution Time
All FZZ tokens will be dispersed on October 8, 2019, 2:00 PM. (UTC + 8)
F1ZZ is a liquidity network for scarce viral goods (SVC), creating a perpetual contract that allows the frictionless trading of semi-fungible tokens. In the F1ZZ network, speculators trade a fraction of an SVC, buyers, and sellers can easily negotiate a variety of SVC, members can participate in an ISO, (initial shoe offering) and influencers can get involved in selling live broadcast. F1ZZ has established a value network for speculators, collectors, manufacturers, influencers, authenticators and distributors in ISO retail, resale and primary market.
Learn more about Bithumb – https://www.bithumb.com/
Find Bithumb on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/bithumb.global/
Follow Bithumb on Twitter – https://twitter.com/BithumbOfficial
Read about Bithumb on Medium – https://medium.com/@bithumb
Join Bithumb on Telegram – https://t.me/bithumbglobal_EN
Read About Bithumb on Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/BithumbGlobal/
Learn more about F1ZZ – https://f1zz.io/index.html
Media Contact Details
Contact Name: Lin Xu
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bithumb is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are extremely volatile. There is no guarantee of a stable value, or any value at all. Token sales are only suitable for individuals with a high-risk tolerance. Only participate in a token event with what you can afford to lose.
This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
The post Bithumb Announces Season 4 of Staging Event, 10 Million FZZ in Total Prizes appeared first on Bitcoin PR Buzz.
Source: BITCOIN PR